Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Babes.

You know when you are getting older when you friends are having kids left and right, right????

To sum it up, I left KC back in September and since then TWO of my friends had little babies. One was almost 6 months (ChasingDavies) and one was just four days old!  It's just crazy to me and it's also a reminder I am NOT there yet.  While their little babies were cute as can be, that much responsibility all rolled up into one is one heck of a scary thought.  I'll settle with getting a dog before I ever consider a kid :)

BUT...I loved soaking up their little baby faces while I had chance.

Introducing... Taryn Marie.  Four days old in these pictures.


And then there's Megan of ChasingDavies little babes, Liam just under 6 months.


The difference between the two besides the obvious gender differences...?

One I was afraid to sneeze or else I'd break her and the other I didn't (well sorta... a little.... but not as scary).  Maybe my kids should come out at age 3 when he/she is less breakable.

Check out the rest of the cuties --->


Taryn

Liam



Follow Me on Twitter

7 comments:

  1. Cute babies, i'd love to kiss them all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog. It would be abounding if you can accommodate added abstracts about it. Acknowledgment you
    Yüz Germe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. ThanksRinoplasti

      Delete
    2. this is great blog his providing real story about service such is a great information blog !estetik

      Delete
  3. New to this blog and looking forward to posting some useful info. Also enjoyed what is posted so far. Thanks to everyone.
    Septorinoplasti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they are adorable! You can't beat that kind of cuteness. Love this post!
    xo
    Mel
    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!