Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Show the Love

Seeing as Kansas City got close to 15 inches of snow yesterday with the blizzard that blew through here, I thought it would be fitting to include a snow-related Valentine's Day gift suggestion today.

Angela texted me this morning with an idea for a photo she wanted to take relating to Valentine's Day and I LOVED the idea so went for it.

I walked up the street to her house this afternoon for a quick photo shoot.

Angela was rearing and ready to go.  She created a heart in the snow before I even got there!!! I kind of wish I would have seen her running in circles creating the heart and posting those pictures, but I guess these will suffice because her and Matt are so gosh darn cute together!

Angela making sure her heart is big enough to show Matt how much she loves him ;)
Sweet Kisses for the happy couple! 

Angela laughed hysterically throughout the entire shoot! So Cute

Now for the gift giving.... I have emphasized enough how much I love the canvas idea so that is ALWAYS going to be a recommendation for a gift.  But if you are looking to do something a little different and more personal I thought a cute idea would be a picture book to put on his/her coffee table.  This could be a bunch of different pictures from the past, this could be having your own fun photo shoot like Angela and Matt did (I'd be happy to assist with that...).  I mean what better gift to give someone than showing how much you love them because of all the happy moments you have had together.

For these types of gifts I would recommend Snapfish. I've received gifts from there and sent them myself and they have several options for the photo books.  Coincidentally Snapfish has some great deals going on right now for photobooks:

  • Save 20% off your purchase, use the code: welcomeback
  • 30% off photo books, plus 50 free prints for new customers, use code: babysbook
  • Free shipping PLUS 20% off photo books, use code: asbookdec

These should all work right now.  If you have any questions let me know, or if you want me to help brainstorm some other ideas with you I'm more than happy to do that as well!

Happy gift hunting, you have 12 more days to find that perfect gift!

4 comments:

  1. that is precious. How did the get into the heart without leaving foot prints? big leap?
    adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGE Leap! It was pretty funny to watch them leap into the center!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! Hmmm, how to replicate this with Ellie Bean...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!