Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

#1 Fan (of Lisa)

I will always, always be a fan of Lisa M. She is my best friend, my roommate, and the sweetest girl I know.

Although tonight was her last night, she did me and all our friends and Kansas fans proud.  No embarrassing girl fights, no drama, no crying after day one.... She is completely legit, I assure you.  Like most Lisa fans out there, I  wish they would have shown her more often, but hey... that's reality TV for you.. they just want drama and they will depict the show in their most favorable way.  What I CAN tell you is... that she DID have multiple one-on-one times with Brad, she DID show her true personality, she DID make great friends on the show, and she DID have a fantastic time.

In fact, they didn't emphasize this enough on this episode, she actually had the fastest NASCAR time on the track of all the girls! She's speedy on the NASCAR track and the KU track :) Lisa actually received a trophy!



With that said, while this was the end of Lisa M. on the Bachelor for now, this is not the last you will hear of her.  I think she will do great things with her life!

P.S. Don't forget to check out Lisa's fashion information and more here!

5 comments:

  1. Lisa was awesome!! I'm so proud of her! :) She is so sweet in real life, and it really showed. It was fun to watch all these shows with her...gonna miss seeing her on TV, for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's disappointing that someone who didn't have all the drama didn't get much airtime. I get it, but it's too bad. Hmmmm...maybe she can be the next bachelorette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such a sweet post! :) I'm glad she had a great time even though she didn't get a ton of camera time! :)

    www.meg-land.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote next Bachelorette and I want to help sift through the men on the show :) That would be the best part!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say that the picture of Lisa M. in "The Bachelor" website is breathtaking. She is the epitome of the All-American Girl, the girl next door, etc. If only I was "The Bachelor", but alas...One thing is certain she will not be engaged to Brad. Once you get over him Lisa (should take about 5 seconds) give me a call. - Coleman Stone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!