Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Rock Chalk Jayhawk - GO KU!!

This past Saturday I took Walt to the KU vs. KSU (K-State) basketball game in Lawrence.  This was part of my anniversary gift to him back in October which his friend Bobby (and his family) so kindly helped me get.

While at the game I wanted to get some great action shots since it's not often I get to go to these games not being an KU athlete anymore :(

Here are a few shots I came out with:

Location: Allen Fieldhouse, Lawrence, Kansas; Who: Thomas Robinson making an AWESOME dunk
Same image as above using Photoshop
I got SO excited when I got this shot! I went ahead and tried out some Photoshop tips I learned a while back from a tutorial I found online which was really helpful.  What do ya think?

I also managed to capture a pretty funny moment (well I thought it was):


Here is how I see this picture going down:
Tyshawn Taylor: "Ugh... sick... man did you fart? It smells AWFUL!!!"
Josh Selby: "Are you kidding me? Look at Pullen, he's aiming his butt right at us, what a foul move"

Yes... I'm mature right :) These would be my natural thoughts, I'd say I can't control them, but that would be a lie.  That would also not make for a good blog would it?

FYI - If you ever want copies of these images I am more than happy to send them to you just hit me up at lmajor9@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!