Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Awkward & Awesome




AWKWARD:
  • Not sure if this would qualify as awkward or awesome, but in my Intro to Yoga class today, the teacher kept coming over to me (there were only 6 of us in the class) and massaging me back and neck.... Is that normal?  I was okay with the fact of getting a free massage, but wasn't sure if that was normal or not so felt a little on the awkward side. Thoughts?
  • To that comment, having women in their 60s doing crazy yoga poses and I can get about halfway through them
  • Last yoga comment I promise... almost passing out and puking in the bathroom during heated yoga
  • Trying not to get side boob in that v-neck dress (1st pic).  Love the dress, but hadn't worn it in a while and result was me tugging on it all night in Vegas
  • Mario Lopez hosting the SI Party and being able to tell he is absolutely full of himself! Sad, sad Slater when will you learn?
AWESOME:

  • My trip to Vegas this past weekend with my besties! Kara, Mandi, KJ (Top Pic), & Lisa Lu (middle pic)
  • Going to the "Pawn Stars" pawn shop.  You know that show on the History Channel?  If not, check it out there is some interesting stuff on that show.  Too bad the guys were out of town :(
  • Getting back into the swing of things with Yoga - 2x this week! If you are a yoga lover, try the Yoga Sculpt class, its is HARD CORE.  Weights+Yoga=SOREEEEEE (but good sore)
  • KJ getting us in VIP to different clubs in Vegas INCLUDING the Sports Illustrated 2012 Swimsuit  party at Pure.  Check out the next page for more pics....  
  • Seeing Kate Upton and all the other SI models up close and personal.  Made me not want to eat for months, but I will say they were healthy skinny (well not so much Anne V, but the others were)


Kate Upton and I believe her manger

Mario Lopez, his baby mamma, Chrissy T SI Model and her fiancé John Legend

All the models lined up and had a good time




2 comments:

  1. I love this post... Yoga, Vega. Awkward. Awesome. I'm pretty sure that sum's it all up and so awesome!!! Sounds like you had fun!

    Cute blog, glad I found it, I'm your newest follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great post... actually AWESOME!! lol
    xo
    Mel
    www.ipinkiloveyou.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!