Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I See. You See.

A little delayed this week.... but we still wanted to share our shots that we got this week.

The theme this week.... SHOES.

Can't ever have enough of them in my opinion.  They are the things that will grow old with you (if you have decent fashion sense), they will fit you even if you gain an extra 15 pounds (don't go overboard), and will almost always get a great CPW (cost-per-wear) out of them. While at home this weekend I stumbled across these puppies. Micheal Kors on SALE! My sister also fell in love with them so we BOTH got them - Thanks Mama!


As for Meggy...

Rain or shine, I'll be wearing my new shoes often!  Red glossy Hunter boots are now mine!  I've been wanting these bad boys for a long while and finally did it...  Do you have a splurge item you've been wanting or wanted?


Oh... and don't forget to enter my giveaway!!! Last chance to enter is tomorrow until Midnight! 

2 comments:

  1. i love hunter boots :)
    veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, two new fabulous pairs of shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!