Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

It's a Kid Party!

Revisiting my weekend finally... actually I complete forgot that I took these photos until I was uploading my other photos and got excited to show off the fun we had.

This weekend I helped co-host an engagement party for our friends Bobby and Anne (you may remember me talking about them here).

This was their only party which was all "kids" you could say.  All their other engagement parties involved adults really not allowing us to kick back and enjoy the party as we would if it was just all of our friends.

We decided to take a party bus to a friend's lake house to change it up a bit for everyone, which turned out to be a spectacular idea! We went up earlier in the day to set up and make some appetizers.  Walt and I made our infamous buffalo chicken dip.  I really want to share this recipe because it is amazing and we have gotten multiple compliments after making it every time (thanks for sharing Mandi).

Buffalo Chicken Dip 

2 10 oz cans chunk chicken, drained and shredded apart so you don't have too many chunks (or leave them if you want it more chunky)
2 pkgs cream cheese, softened
1 cup ranch
3/4 cup Franks Red Hot sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

Mix ranch and cream cheese.  In a separate bowl, combine chicken with Franks.  Combine all.  Put into casserole or baking dish, top with cheese after 15 minutes of being in the oven.  Bake at 350 for 30 min.

Obviously this meal was yummy look at our plate! 




Just to give you a little peak into the fun we had at the lake I wanted to share some candid photos.. and I do mean candid!






The End... onto the next wedding event :)

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!