Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Long Lost Lisa

This week was jam packed full of fun stuff! I got home from Louisiana after my mom somehow managed to fly me to Dallas, Tulsa THEN Denver instead of doing a non-stop flight or one stop flight to Denver.  One could only imagine what she was thinking booking this flight. Love ya mom but I will do the scheduling next time :)

After getting in Tuesday I had a quick dinner with friends to swap stories about Christmas.

Wednesday I picked up LisaLu and her BF and took her to some hot spots I've been wanting to try since I've moved to Denver.

Which brings me to today when I turned back around and brought Lisa and her BF BACK to the airport to head to L.A after a quick stop in Denver.

Boy am I exhausted! Waking up at 5:00 a.m. after a long night with Lisa proved to be worth it but exhausting.  I was so sad to see her go and made me miss my bestie. Next stop. Los Angeles.  So be prepared LisaLu!

Sorry for the graininess of the photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!