Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy. New. Year.

Here we are in 2012.  One year later after starting my very first blog.  I'm so glad I started this, giving me an outlet to speak my mind and share my fun stories with all of you. Thank you for being here with me and for following along.

Now, for a quick recap of my NYE weekend...

Seven friends and I headed to Winter Park, Colorado after renting a house on VRBO for the weekend.  Kara came up with this great idea this Summer when of course no one in their right mind is thinking about  their NYE plans, and got an AMAZING deal!

We got our fill of Catch Phrase, Jenga, Guesstures, beer pong, and card games.  So all and all A LOT of celebrating and caching up.  The whole weekend overall was a huge success.  Low key and a blast!

I hope you all had a great New Years and wishing you all the luck in the world in 2012!







1 comment:

  1. Happy new year sweetie! Looks like you had such a fun new years eve with great friends. All the best from the exciting year to come.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!