Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

hi lover.

I apologize for my delayed post today.... I had a going away party tonight for my friend Sarah since she is leaving to go back to Houston which I am extremely sad about, but happy for her!  She promised trips to Austin and that we would still keep in touch so I'm holding her to it.  You would, wouldn't you?

Any who, I freaked out for a moment when I got home because I knew I needed to hold myself to the promise of posting every day, or at least attempting todo that this year...

I came up with this idea a while ago and sat on it because I didn't know if you'd even think this was worthy of a post... BUT..  sometimes what other people think overpowers us when we should really just do the things that make the most sense to us at the time.

This is another V-Day related post.  I love this because it really is homemade and anyone can do it.

I have these red plates from Target and was trying to think of what symbolized Valentine's Day. Sugar. Sweets. Hearts, Love. You get the point.....

Well all that encompassed in ONE equals this:


You will need... 


To get this!!!

I admit. It's not perfect, but it's an attempt to show someone that they are worth giving the extra thought when thinking of V-Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!