Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Giddy Up!

Remember how I said I had quite the busy past few weeks? Part of this was due to horseback riding in Estes Park with my friend Kara, her BF Chad, and Walter (my BF).

We saw a pretty good deal on Groupon a while back and thought it would be fun to mix it up and do something outdoorsy once Walt and I moved to Denver.  Little did I know when we planned this weekend that I'd be hot off my training session and not moved into my place.... That freak out moment aside when I realized all of that, it was a great decision to go horseback riding! It was peaceful (other than the horses taking enormous poops while walking on a skinny trail), and beautiful.

Kara even went the extra mile to reserve a cute little cottage for us to stay in for the night that was right up the street from The River Rocks Lodge (you may remember this hotel from "The Shining"), where we went to look around and have a  drink just to say we went there :)

Now onto my favorite part. The pictures!





Notice anything strange with this picture???



1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the picture of the horse taking a leak! Great post as always! Sounds like a fun time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!