Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm Still Here...

My apologies.... I've been absent this past weekend and will likely not be posting as frequently over the next week and a half.  I'm in NJ training for my new company so not much time in there for taking pictures worth you seeing :)

But I promise, if I get a spare second and some great pics I will be right here posting them.  Just wanted to keep you updated on my whereabouts for the upcoming week or so.

Have a happy Monday!

Follow Me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. Life gets crazy sometimes... Can't wait for your return and all your great posts!!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! We are apparently partners in the bracelet swap from Meggy of Chasing Davies blog.

    Would you please tell me your wrist size, and if there are any colors you absolutely detest (haha) or your favorites, I will make you a bracelet! I'll be honest and say I'm not sure I can do it b/f the 30th, as I am hosting 3 events at my home, as well as going out of town for 2 days....but I'm so excited to do this!

    email me at
    bichonluvr42005 at yahoo dot com

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!