Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I See, You See.

Hey There!

I'M BACK!

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I went to training in NJ for the new job, made a short trip to NYC over the weekend (amazing most awesome pic to come tomorrow!) and then I got back to Denver to immediately turn around Friday to go to Estes Park with some friends for horseback riding, and then moved in Sunday and here I am Day 3 with the new job finally able to catch somewhat of a breathe.

I will update you on my whereabouts and some of the pictures I was able to take while I was incognito.

But now back to the Tuesday "I See, You See" posts.  I feel awful I wasn't able to keep on top of these the past couple of weeks, but what's a girl to do when there isn't internet access?

This week's theme: SWEET


To me I immediately thought of this little puppy's picture I took while at the ranch in Estes Park for horseback riding.  She was so adorable, sweet, and everything in between.  Those light blue eyes just blew me away.  After getting her to sit still for about two seconds I got the SWEEEETEST picture of her. PS if you want to know she is an Australian Shepard and she was three months old.


Oh go ahead and stare at her.  She is adorable! Makes you want a puppy doesn't it :)

Meggy's take on something sweet this week was....


I'm a sweets-aholic to a fault!  For example, I was at some of my friends' engagement party this past weekend and was immediately drawn to these beautiful cheesecakes.  Not only because they were so beautifully done and decorated, but because I wanted to stick two forks (one for me and one for the baby, of course) in them and start tasting them right away!  But I made my husband proud and withstood until the future bride and groom went through the line, then there I was next to get that taste!  (The raspberry cheesecake was delish by the way).



Looks soooo yummy (and sweet) doesn't it???

Hope you are all having a good start to your week.  I promise to be more dedicated now!
Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

Thank you for letting me know what you think!