- The fact that my kitty, Mia, managed to climb into the fridge as I was making dinner tonight. The fridge shut behind her and she was VERY lucky I thought I saw her walk in there before it shut!
- Even more awkward, literally two minutes later, I was switching out my laundry and turned to my dryer to put more clothes in and look who I found! A second attempt at kitty suicide!
- Sitting in my house ALL day job searching online - this is about the least amount of fun one could have. Writing endless cover letters is a job in itself. Don't' let anyone say anything differently. You're just not getting paid - blah!
- That same awkward kitty is also very awesome - no longer waking me up meowing anymore in the middle of the night. Now her problem is cuddling too much and waking me up!
- I'm officially in the interview process - so better than sending out cover letters and resumes to no man's land and never hearing back! Cheers!
- Vampire Diaries starts tonight - yes I am a 16 year old wanna be and am in love with this show. But mostly the hot guys!
- My trip to Winter Park with my friends was absolutely AWESOME! Lots of fun and funny memories to have.
- Finally getting back into shape - well sorta - when the dog I was running with today was sprinting ahead at full speed and I was dying... didn't feel so in shape. But we did make it almost 5 mile