Yes Mia is doing EXACTLY what it looks like. She is acting like a dog. For those people that don't like cats, they are JUST like dogs and this is proof!
- Dancing at my friend's engagement party with the BF and when he spun me he forgot to CATCH me! So I ended up on the floor in front of the entire party. This should do it alone for the awkward moments of the week.
- Watching the 49ers play on Sunday with the BFs family and not thinking before speaking I ask, "Is that a body bag on the field?" As the medics get the gurney for a player that was stuffed inside what looked like a body bag to me. Clearly I need to watch more football.
- Almost biting it big time two times in less than a minute due to texting and not watching where I was walking. Definitely need to watch out for stairs.
- Mia licking out of the toilet and me forgetting and giving her kisses.. Bleh.
- My friends. Especially those who are helping me get through this hard time being unemployed and helping me find other great opportunities. I love you all you are amazing.
- I am actually going back to Tulsa this minute. I found a cheap flight somehow early this week and off I go. Although I am having to fly to OKC and drive with my sister to Tulsa for over an hour. Oh well. It's worth it.
- Doing my first giveaway of the year - that is always awesome!!! Enter now!
- Walt cooked me a yummy dinner last night! Yes I know I am unemployed and should be cooking for him - but it's only fair if we take turns right?