Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bad News and Good News

This week Megan is out-of-town for work and we didn't have class tonight so no assignment for today.  HOWEVER, Megan and I are working on a "I See, You See" idea to post tomorrow instead for when she comes back to town.  Any ideas?

I've also been crazy busy, making it harder and harder to get a picture in when I know I really need to work on my photography skills. Good news is that I have stocked up on a few that I have taken during the week and I would love it if you took a look :)



During our last photography class we went across the street to the Nielsen Atkins museum and were taking pictures from the back instead of the front.  I LOVED this view and this walkway. It's one of those things when you look through the lens, snap the picture, and look at your result in the screen it doesn't even do it justice until you see it uploaded onto the computer. I love when that happens.  I took a few of these from different angles and this one was my favorite.

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!