Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I See, You See.

Today was our last day of photography class at the Kansas City Art Institute. I'm sad, but happy.  Having my Tuesday nights back is going to feel great! I feel like lately my week's have been filling up and getting so busy so even on extra night a week is a relief.

When he mentioned taking part 2 of the dSLR class Megan and I immediately thought maaaaaaaaaybbbe in the Fall.  Jumping right back into having our Thursday nights taken away in the middle of summer just isn't ideal. Especially with our half day Friday's at work!

Our final assignment: Pictures at the zoo.

As I mentioned on Sunday, we went to the zoo to work on all the skills we have learned up until now taking pictures of all different types of animals.  Sunday I showed you the picture I took of the female lions.  Now I want to show you what else I saw and what Megan saw as well.

What I saw:


What Megan saw:


These pictures wrap up our assignments from class, however, Megan and I loved having this assignment/challenge every week, so we decided we are going to continue on with the "I See, You See" Tuesdays!

What does that mean?

That means we are going to think of something for to take pictures of and post them every Tuesday, but are ALSO looking for suggestions of themes of pictures to take.  For example, last week we decided on "shoes."  Give us your best idea and we'll go out take a picture and show you our perspective on it every Tuesday.All you have to do is leave a comment on this post OR email me at lmajor9@gmail.com.

Don't forget to Follow Me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!