Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Field Trip

This morning I had to wake up bright and early to make it to the zoo, that's right, the zoo, in time for our photography class.

As I mentioned Tuesday we didn't have class this past week, and that's because we had a field trip to the zoo today!

After four long hours of taking pictures of animals I was exhausted as was Megan. I basically forced her to stay so I could see the giraffes and came to find out that they had been relocated due to construction that was going on in their area.  Boo....

But while we were in Africa, the zoo version, we had to see the lions before we left. All morning/afternoon I felt like ALL the animals were napping. I do mean ALL of them.  After seeing sleeping animals all day and finally getting to the lions after a long walk what did we see....?

Sleeping lions.

They were pretty darn cute though. They were cuddled on a rock together taking their afternoon nap too!     They looked just like sleeping humans.



Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!