Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I See, You See.

That's right you read that correctly.  As I mentioned last week we are continuing "I See, You See."  We are looking for suggestions on our Tuesday posting.

Since it's our first week we decided to make our own assignment.

Fruit!

Here is what I saw:


Here is what Megan saw:


Looks healthy right?

I used some apples from work for our little project because I have a horrible habit of waiting until the last minute with stuff like this!

Megan had her yummy fruit on Easter for brunch!

Of course I am never satisfied with my picture selections, so I wanted multiple options. I went with my apple picture because I felt it was more on par with a "photograph" with its depth of field and whatnot.

However, I LOVE action photos and candid moments as you can expect....While at work today, I pondered some "fruit" picture ideas.  I came up with juggling apples and got SO excited about it. I popped my head up over the cubes (my pod) and asked if anyone knew how to juggle, expecting no one to say "YES!" However, I hear cute little Kristin pop up and say that she could juggle handkerchiefs. I couldn't believe what had come out of her mouth! Who can juggle handkerchiefs!?! That's AWESOME!

Of course, when she says this,  I jump up with excitement and ask if she can ALSO juggle apples for my "I See, You See." She says yes and I get this photo:


Kristin's face is priceless as is her ability to juggle apples. That talent is foreign to me.  I wish I had it but I don't, and I think is AMAZING she can do it. Go Kristin!

Follow Me on Twitter

1 comment:

  1. Lol- love the juggling! I have never been able to posses that talent either!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!