Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

New to Photography?

I was surfing around the different blogs out there I stumbled upon Little Miss Momma.  After reading through her posts I fell in love with her blog.  Her's a little bit about her:

Hi, I am Ashley Stock! I blog because I believe in "sharing what I love". While there are so many things in life that I love (making lists, a good book, peanut butter on a spoon, my sons dimples, Michaels 40% off coupons, Mod Podge, Christmas morning), this blog will focus on my greater passions: being a mommy, family, creating and everyday life lessons.

She did an interview with a woman named Kellie who is a amazing photographer.  She, like me, wanted to know the basics of photography and how to use her fancy camera. Kellie was nice enough to give 10 tips on the basics of photography which I felt were extremely helpful, even after going through an 8-week photography course.  It's a good refresher and a great thing to bookmark so you have it on hand!


I highly recommend you visit this blog post.  It lists out basics and can improve those pictures you've been taking with a few simple adjustments! Happy Friday Everyone!

Follow Me on Twitter

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for re-posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, thanks for posting...I'm going to check it out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing - love finding news ways to learn!!!

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!