Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Ring, Ring....

Where do you think I am for this picture?

Probably not where you are thinking.... I'm at a local bar called Harpos for Angela's engagement shower!  It's a bit delayed, but we wanted to wait until the weather was better so we could celebrate on a patio.

On their patio they have this old school phone booth that I loved! I had to get a picture for YESTERDAY's post, which obviously didn't happen so I am making up for it by getting a post up earlier for all my lovely readers!


I was so upset that I forgot my camera in the car so I borrowed Megan's for this one, using her 50MM 1.8 focal lens.  I crouched on the ground and took it from a lower level so you could see both the phone booth and the cool tree with Christmas lights wrapped around it.

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!