Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

5 lbs Later....

I returned home to Denver from Tulsa, OK.

I did PLENTY of eating and wining it up back at home which left me exhausted today when I hit the road for work! Who knew that going on vacation could make you feel like you need another vacation to recover.

After having TWO, that's right TWO, Thanksgiving dinners over the holiday weekend, I opted to take the high road and convince myself a few extra yummy meals wouldn't make that much of a difference.  Psh... tell that to my work pants! Felt a little more snug this morning getting into them!

Oh well.  It was all worth it.  Especially getting to see my mom and sister for an extended period which we don't get to do very often.

Best part of the weekend.... Seeing "Breaking Dawn" the new Twilight movie.  It was AMAZING.  Yes AMAZING.  I mean it is hard to judge a movie vs. the book considering the book was just the best book I have every read (yes I am a huge fan - judge me if you want, but read the books first!). But I love seeing a book come to life and how other people portray it.

After the movie we headed toward the entrance to find Alvin and the Chipmunks waiting for us in life-size figurines.  How could we resist taking a picture with them?  After looking closely at my mom and sisters picture I noticed the chipmunk was taking a bite out of mom's butt! We all were laughing hysterically when we walked out.  Definitely the prime of the whole weekend and glad we got a good laugh out of it!





I hope everyone had a great holiday break and got their week off to a good start today. Stay tuned for ICUC tomorrow with Chasing Davies!

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!