Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

G

Is for Gracie.

Gracie is my friend Kara's Maltipoo that I dog sat for part of this weekend. I must say dogs are a handful. I always say I want a dog.  The idea of having one and taking them on a run after work and having someone excited to see me when I come home from work just makes me want to go to the pet store and get one right now!

BUT, and it's a big BUT, after watching my friends dogs over the past few years I have learned it is a BIG responsibility. One day I will be responsible and tolerable enough to have a dog full time, but now I am content on dog-sitting :)

ESPECIALLY, when I have Mia my cat.  She gets excited and "talks" to me when I get home from work and rolls around on the ground purring as loud as she can and follows me.  I'll settle for that kind of pet love!

Best part is though.... Mia and Gracie get along GREAT! Mia usually freaks out around dogs and hides, but with Grace its like they've been friends forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!