Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I See. You See.

Phew.... Tuesday is almost over. It's weird how it's already Tuesday night and I'm so excited for the weekend ahead.  I'm going to KC for my friend Angela's wedding! I cannot believe it's been over two months since I moved from KC to Denver. Part of me feels like I just left, partially due to trying my damndest to keep in touch with my friends I left there.

Moving onto the theme for this week's ICUC....

Theme: DAILY ROUTINE

We all have one or many of them.  For me before I leave the house my MUST is brushing my teeth.  Even if I was all dolled up and ready to go if I had that sleep breath before I left I'd just die. I can't imagine it smells to go nor could I imagine someone else thinking it smells too dandy. Bleh! So one of my many routines is brushing my teeth after I eat breakfast - not before- AFTER.  I think it's so weird when people brush their teeth before breakfast! Sorry if that is one of you out there.... it's just how can you possibly enjoy your breakfast with toothpaste taste in your mouth?


Now onto what Meggy's daily routine is:


Every morning I'm usually in my retro-pink (in other words, yet to be renovated) bathroom using the same products I use every morning.  I start with my favorite face wash, Purity by Philosophy, and face moisturizer, Clear Complexion by Aveeno and then move into make up and hair curling.  It's like ground hog day in this bathroom!  What are so what are some of your favorite daily products?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!