Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I See. You See.

Megan had a great idea last week. She texted me and suggested this week's theme as 11.11.11 at 11:11. Now whether that was at 11:11 in the morning or 11:11 at night was up to us. Want to see which one we chose?

I went with 11:11 am, considering I knew I'd be in a car on my way to KC and nothing about me being exhausted and taking a picture from a car would be that exciting. So I opted for a morning shot.  Not saying that this is the most interesting photo I've ever taken, but it not only represents 11.11.11 at 11:11 am, but it represents my day about 5x a day. Lots of Starbucks runs :)



Now for what Meggy was doing at 11:11!!!


I thought shooting a shot at 11:11 am or pm on 11/11/11 would be so neat, but then I realized how lame my life really is at this point.  At 11:11am I was at my messy desk working and at 11:11pm I was laying on the couch watch a movie with my husband.  So you get to see the lazy side of my life and my husband (well, the back of his head that is).  Hopefully you all did something way more fabulous at 11:11 on 11/11!  I at least did make a wish. :)



3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love the picture, those red cups say it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping for something much more cooler to happen on my 11:11...but I missed it both times! ugh!!! let's go back and try something awesome again!!! :) Maybe 12/12/12 will bring you something good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the holiday starbuck's cups=))
    Im a new follower,check out my blog as well..
    Xo
    http://everythinggirlyandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!