Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Camp VML

Yes I am talking about Summer Camp. Well... not really.  This year I helped put on the Summer company party and after many weeks of planning and getting everything organized the day finally came.

We held the even at the KC Live! (Power and Light for those of you who are familiar with Kansas City), which is a HUGE venue.  Our company has seen tremendous growth since I've been here that we are pretty limited on venues which will hold everyone, but by golly we found one and it was perfect.  It had the perfect amount of space making us feel big, but not too big.  Had drinking games going on, food for everyone, and of course drinks for everyone. What would a company party be without a few drinks, right?

I will say getting up in front of nearly 400 people is just as scary as I thought it would be, but I'm glad I did it and had fabulous help to make the whole day go as smoothly as I could have imagined.

Of course I was a little photo bug at the party and got some candid shots of some fellow VMLers.

Our MoF (Ministry of Fun) group that helped with the party - Can you find me?
A little beer pong to get the juices flowing!



Danielle hanging out with the bouncer- I heart her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!