Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I See, You See.

To go along with the disgusting heat wave we have going on here in Kansas City, we chose the theme of our "I See, You See" to be: HOT/HEAT

Jumping right in today... my "hot" picture couldn't be more perfect to show what I feel like every time I walk outside lately.

Walt grilled out for dinner and made steaks and asparagus on the grill along with a baked potato.  While they were all steaming hot, what could be more fitting than the burning hot grill itself? I swear, I'd be poor if it wasn't for Walt and his great grilling abilities.  What a good man!


Now onto what Megan saw this week:

While it's hot hot hot outside, I was also eating something oh-so-spicy hot, delicious.  Spicy verde salsa atop home-made tortilla chips and an egg sunny side up.  Might sound pretty simple, but the perfect blend of all these major aspects and the spices made for a culinary explosion!




Yummy looking isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!