Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I See, You See.

Here I am writing this post from Denver, Colorado friends.

It's been a glorious and relaxing weekend in Denver and Vail over the 4th of July weekend. I've taken quite a few scenic pictures I will share with you the remainder of this week.  With the juices flowing I was a little skeptic to bring my nice camera out and about to take as many people pictures as I normally do, so I focused on mostly scenic on this trip.

But back to the reason why you are visiting my blog today.... I See, You See.

This week's theme: SHADOWS

I took my photo while walking around in Vail with the BF, Walter. I was really struggling to get a shadow photo that I liked enough, and figured what easier way to get a shadow picture than taking one of myself!  The sun was blazing hot giving me optimal opportunities to get a great shadow pic.

Here is what I saw this week:


Here's Megan's take on this week's theme:

This weekend, my friends and I celebrated the 4th of July with our own personal firework show.  Now I have nothing to do with this, as fireworks so close kind of scare me!  But one of my friends is meticulous and been doing it for years.  He has his own, home-made firework stands and fills them with roman candles and artillery shells.  They made for a great show.  The fireworks all set up in their stands kind of looked like a birthday cake with candles in in the shadow they had cast.




2 comments:

  1. I adore your blog! It's so nice to peak into a life, especially someone who seems as kind as you.

    Lovely x

    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your shadow pic - that is a framer for sure! It's such a fun take on a couple pic. :) Very cute!

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!