Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Happy Birthday Matt!

It was impossible for Matt (co-worker/friend) to NOT have a good birthday after the week/day he had.

He got a promotion yesterday (WAHOO) and he turns the big 3-0 this weekend!

Not only that he also bought a house recently and is about to get a puppy... shhh... we are working on easing him into this :)

So in order to celebrate his big birthday, we thought it would be a fun idea to get him a singing telegram.  When someone suggested this at first, I'm not going to lie, I thought it was a joke.  I mean how often have you ever heard some say that OR ever seen one? I never have! But heck, why not?

We requested a "Jane of the Jungle" telegram and asked for her to be conservative with her clothes since we do work in a big office after all. This is what we ended up with:

  1. A woman who is well beyond 45+
  2. Wearing a leopard leotard (with shiny nude tights and grandma sandals
  3. Who couldn't sing
It made me realize I could do this as a part time job if this lady could do it.  One of you probably could to considering I bet you are all better singers than both her and I combined! 

Surprise Matt! We got you a 50 year old for your birthday!
Matt: What in the world is she planning on doing with that monkey?
Matt getting a monkey kiss
Jane giving matt a jungle hickey.... interesting! 
Jane: Please marry me, no one will love my singing as much as you
Me Jane gonna rip this phone book
ARHHHH....  
Jane: AHA I did it Matt: Holy crap did you see that?
This woman is a whackadoo

Birthday Boy! 
Oh and P.S. yes you see Coors Light on his desk. He loves it and someone brought it as a birthday gift.

Happy Early Birthday Matt!

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!