Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Hungry Hungry Hippo.

Or Mia.

You remember my kitty Mia, right?

She is basically the biggest spaz you will ever meet.  But so am I, so we make a perfect couple.

She loves food. I love food. However, I don't go through the extent of lying on my back clawing at my plate like she does.

Here is a little peek into Mia's life....


  1. Wake up at the crack of dawn, literally.  4:30 a.m. 
  2. Attempt to wake mom up by clawing at the window shades to make juuuuuust enough noise to make me crack my eyes to see what's going on.
  3. Her automatic feeder goes off at 7:00 a.m. (this was my attempt at getting more sleep in hopes she would realize I don't feed her, the machine does, therefore I don't get woken up in the wee hours of the morning... WRONG).
  4. She sleeps ALL day long on my bed
  5. 5:30 p.m. rolls around I'm on my way home from work and her feeder goes off again
  6. Here's where she gets sneaky...While I'm hanging out watching TV doing my own thing, Mia recently figured out that she can stick her claw up the feeder and shake it just enough to get pebbles to fall out.  
NO WONDER SHE IS GETTING SO FAT!!!

All this time I thought she just slept all day when in fact she figured this little trick out.  Little monster! So note to all you cat owners, automatic feeders are good for one thing. Feeding your pet during scheduled times when you aren't at home.  The bad thing, once your cat finally realizes how to get the food out for him/herself, you can expect them to start packing on the pounds!



1 comment:

  1. hahaha! Aw! So funny! :) You'll have to put it where she can't get it when you're not there to supervise. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!