Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Apartment Therapy

Moving to Denver was one thing.... but having to decorate my apartment has proven to be more challenging than I anticipated. I have a few things where I want them in terms of decorating and such, so I thought I'd let you into my apartment while I work on making the final touches.

Introducing..... my BATHROOM!

Sorry this has to be the first room of the tour de Laura, but it's the only one that's really "finished."


Although this looks grey its actually a pretty blue color!

Now get this... it's ALL from Target! I made about 10 trips in one week. There is no way to actually walk out of that place without buying SOMETHING.  Point and case is me walking in there to return something today and coming out with a loaf of french bread.  Now why I needed a loaf of french bed I don't know... but I bought it and i will enjoy every bite of it :)

Hope you're having a great weekend friends!

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!