Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New York! New York!

So these posts have been a little backwards to where the heck I've been for two weeks.  But I forgot that I took these pictures when I was visiting NYC with my new co-workers during our free weekend while we were at training.

With my last trip to NYC being somewhat taken over by that false alarm of a hurricane (Irene) and not being able to see Times Square, I knew I HAD to see it while I was in NYC for a second time. Obviously there is a lot build up around Times Square and how great it is yada, yada, yada. I had this idea in my head something fabulous was going to happen when we were there, like see ANOTHER (ha) actor/actress.  Nope we didn't. But I will say this.... it looked AWESOME. Just being there I felt the energy of all the tourists and the true New Yorkers.  I probably won't be back there for a while now that I've seen it, but I would recommend you at least stop by for a few candid photos if you make it to NYC in the future. It's worth the trip.

Welp, that's all for tonight folks.  My first night our in Denver, gotta make it a good one!

Whitney (Lef), ME, Mal






Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!