Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

H.A.P.P.Y Halloween!!!

I absolutely cannot believe it's here already.  Halloween. Really? That means Thanksgiving is around the corner and then CHRISTMAS! Which then means Christmas shopping.  EEEK.

I feel like it was just yesterday that I moved to Denver.... nope it was almost two whole months ago.  Where has time gone?

This weekend my sister Katie came to visit for the first time from Oklahoma City.  I'm trying REALLY hard to convince her to move here :)  After having her here for a few days and being able to just hang out and not have to worry about entertaining her because she is pretty easy to entertain in general was a relief.

This was the second Halloween weekend we've celebrated together in the past few years and this year proved to be much more successful than the last.

First, our costumes this year were AWESOME! Second, she got to hang out with all my new Denver friends and see some hot spots in downtown Denver.

Now I am DYING to show you our costumes, BUT, I will have to wait until tomorrow's ICUC with the Halloween theme. For now... you can have a sneak preview.



Not great quality but fun shots from my iPhone serving as my digi cam at the bars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!