Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I See, You See.

I'm baaaacckkkk. Notice I was gone for a while?  Well that is because I headed on up to NYC to visit my friend Katie (KJ) with my other bestie Kara. I've decided with the whole moving thing going on this week, instead of showing you all my pictures at once.... I am going to give you my favorites each day.  On top of that... I have a my SEVENTH wedding this weekend.  Gotta get geared up and ready to party and pack.  I'm exhausted just thinking about it... but excited at the same time.  You may or may not know the feeling.

On to the reason why you are here tonight, it's "I See, You See" time.

This week's theme: CONTRAST
*Provided by Jenn via Twitter last week


Before we jump into this tonight, I just wanted to thank everyone for stopping by and Meggy and I would LOVE, LOVE it if you came to us with suggestions of theme's.  We are open to anything and everything and love the challenge.  With me moving to Denver next week, these posts are going to get a lot more interesting with both of us in different cities and having two completely different views on things. Should be an exciting new twist.

Onward we go..... my picture this week is of my friends Katie and Kara.  One's blonde and the other is brunette.  When I say blonde I mean VERY blonde, when I say brunette, I mean VERY brunette.  See for yourself.  I took this picture as we were standing "On Top of the Rock" in NYC and the two of them were looking through the binoculars out into the beautiful city.

Katie (Left) & Kara (Right)
What was Meggy's view on the theme this week?


Ya, this is an obvious choice for contrast and all too easy since this past weekend I attended a friend's wedding. The perfect contrast of the white wedding dress and black tux that makes up the new married couple. This photo was taken during their first dance as Mr. & Mrs.  The rest of the wedding was filled of dancing, photo booth pics and catching up with friends.  A great night.



What do you all think?

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!