Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mamma Mia!

Yep. You heard me right. Tonight I went to see "Mamma Mia" at Starlight theater with some friends!

Now I will be the first to tell you that growing up I was not a fan of musicals and singing and all that jazz.  My sister was the drama/choir/musicals gal, I was the sporty one. She would go around singing musicals EVERY DAY! I remember the days of screaming... KATIIIIEEEEE shut up! If you ask me now, I will say that every time she sang in shows I cried.  Don't tell her that ;) But around the house.... that was my time to relax, not listen to Grease musicals!

I saw "Mamma Mia" a few years ago and thought it was okay, but when someone at work offered up free tickets front and center, I couldn't resist.  I've grown tired of the crap TV on lately, so resorted to watching "Glee" on Netflix before I go to bed.  Again, not a musicals person and not sure what's going on with me.

The show was great, weather wasn't nearly as hot as I had imagined it would be.  So all and all a good night!

You are probably thinking what I was thinking..."Definitely don't remember men in scuba gear in the movie!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!