Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Cheers

Last night I was so excited to show you all the fun pictures we took at dinner last night before going to Cirque du Soleil with my co-workers/friends... I get home, go to my blog and try to start a new post to find out that blogger was temporarily down. Sad.

Because I've had a little more time to think about the post I wanted to do last night, I decided that instead of showing you only the initial cat picture I took of our awesome drinks we got a Kobe, I also want to give you a sneak peak of us enjoying them before the show.


My drink at Kobe

Me with my Cat

Kristin with her Cat

Carrie (front with her buddha) & Danielle with her monkey (hidden) 

It was all and all a great night! I wish I could show you pictures from the show but they didn't allow any cameras or pictures to be taken with our phones! Kinda crazy if I do say so myself. Thanks Jeff from Centro for taking us there!

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!