Pages

Monday, May 30, 2011

Where was Lulu?

I will get this out of the way right now.  I am SO sorry for the lack of posts this weekend. I've been a little all over the place.  Errands. Dinner Party. Lake. Pool. BBQ.

The good news is I got some great pics!

I'll save the long boring stories for you and get right to the good stuff.

Here's my Friday night dinner party at our friends' BJ & Katie's house with our friends Bobby and Anne.  BJ and Katie are getting married NEXT weekend and were still nice enough to throw us a dinner party! Can you believe it?  I can't wait to show you all the pics from THAT wedding!








Last one was priceless and gives you an idea of how much fun we all had.  Katie trying to read her catch phrase with one eye... AWESOME.

Now onto the pictures that Katie actually took. She wanted to try out my SLR and boy did she go wild :)  These are only SOME of the pictures as there was about a 100 total that were taken this night! 







Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!