Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy SUNday

I was so excited when I got up this morning and looked at the weather. SUNSHINE and 80s. I knew exactly what I wanted to do today. NOTHING ;)

I threw on my swimsuit, went to the back patio, posted up on my $10 lawn chair I got from CVS forever ago, turned on Pandora (the Jack Johnson station), and whipped out my Kindle (I just started reading Jodi Picoult's "The Pact").

I was in much need of a tan and a do nothing day.  In fact, Ed decided what I had was going on was pretty spectacular and joined me.


No.. I don't have the prettiest feet in the whole wide world thanks to running track and cross country since 8th grade...



PS - To top off my day I saw Bridesmaids with some girlfriends. HILARIOUS and I highly recommend you seeing it.  I laughed so hard I was crying.

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!