Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I See, You See.

This week's "I See, You See" challenge was given to us by, Angela, our friend at work last week.

Theme: Happy

Of course I waited until the very last day to get my picture but boy was it a good day to wait until.  We celebrated my good friend Kara's 26th birthday celebration tonight.  Her birthday is this coming Saturday but with all our hectic schedules we wanted to get some Kara time to ourselves before the big day.

We celebrated with some yummy tapas at La Bodega.  They have a GREAT happy hour.  We paid $45 between the five of us for 9 tapas plates and one pitcher of sangria.  Crazy, right?

Now for the big reveal.

Here is what I saw (tonight):


Here is what Megan saw, it's her puppy dog Charlie being a happy little pup that mommy and daddy played fetch with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!