Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I See, You See.

This week's "I See, You See" project was... drumroll please... First thing I see when I wake up in the morning.

For ME, what I consider to be the first thing I wake up in the morning to is my cat Mia.  Either walking on my face, pawing at my bed side making this REALLY annoying swooshing sound just faint enough that is wakes me up, or sprinting back and forth between the living room and my bed hopping on top of me at 4:30 a.m. That's right 4:30 is the first time I crack my eyes open most mornings.  I am not a morning person and I really don't need to wake up until 7:30 most mornings, however, lovely Mia feels like that is time to eat and play therefore I get up.. sleep walk to the kitchen to pour her some food... sleep walk back to bed (after shutting my door, putting a towel on the outside under the door crack, and putting a ginormous pillow as a barracade to block Mia from scratching at my door after she is done eating).

This is what I see most mornings:



You will notice there are TWO water glasses there as well.  Flower cup for Mia and another cup for me so she doesn't drink my water in the middle of the night!

This is what Megan sees EVERY morning, because she is a happily married woman ;)



Just a reminder. If you have any photo suggestions, Megan and I are always open to new and different ideas for our pictures we post every Tuesday. Thanks for following!

Follow Me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!