Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Down We Go.

I was recently at our other office, 2020, which I don't go to often but I'm glad I did.

I was heading up this enormous staircase that leads people up to the rooftop, and look down, and thought hmmm... this could be a cool picture if I can get it just right.

Although I think I could have done better, but after changing up the coloring to black and white I feel like it gave it more of that "cool" look and feel I was going for when I initially took the picture.




 

Follow Me on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. the picture is coming up on my page as a little question mark : (

    But on another note, do you take your camera with you most places? that seems like such a good idea!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know - should we all fixed now!

    I TRY to bring my camera every where since I feel like there are more times than not that I wish that I had my camera when something funny or cool happens. It's huge so it makes it pretty hard so I am now on a man hunt for a camera bag that looks cute to carry around with me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!