Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I See, You See.

I know this is a day late, as my Internet is STILL down.... They won't be there until Thursday which is causing me a bit of delay on my posts. However, today I will be giving you TWO posts to make up for missing yesterday.

As I mentioned a couple of weeks ago, Megan from ChasingDavies and I will continue our "I See, You See" posts every week. We are looking for suggestions on theme for pictures. Feel free to post a comment about a topic or email me directly at lmajor9@gmail.com.

This week were chose one of our own.

Theme: Flowers

Who can resist taking a beautiful picture of flowers?

Here is what I saw (in my mom's garden):



What Megan saw:


Once I saw them I was shocked that they were almost the same color and similar looking flowers!

Great minds think alike!

Stay tuned for this afternoon's post.  I have a little surprise!

1 comment:

  1. haha when I first saw this, I thought you guys actually did take pictures of the same flowers. Great minds really do think alike... like WOW!

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!