Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Twenty 20

No... not 2020.  Twenty 20.  It is a local restaurant in Kansas City located right next to our other downtown office. After we were huddled in the basement for over an hour DURING lunch... we were all starving and decided to run next door to Twenty 20 to grab a bite to eat.

To my surprise, I had ordered a vegetarian panini sandwich.  There were a few items on the sandwich I hadn't heard of and figured that must be some kind of italian meat considering the sandwich was called "Little Italy." It had artichoke hearts, carmelized onions (I think...), tomatoes (got them taken off), banana peppers, and red peppers. It was MM - GOOD!

You probably think I'm a fatty with all this talk about food the past two days (and I sorta am - I ALWAYS eat out and really need to break this habit). But why not share the love with you?

1 comment:

  1. mmm that looks amazing.

    thanks for stopping by my blog! and for the advice on the lens...i may just do that. your images look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!