Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Choo Choo

Yesterday afternoon I was feeling a little restless at work so opted to go out for my lunch break. I attempted to  get my license plates (which the dealership so conveniently LOST when I got my new car only putting one instead of two of my old license plates on my new car- Missouri requires you have one on the front and the back). After being told I didn't have some of the paper work I headed back to work and since it had really only been 20 minutes since I left I wanted to do a little site seeing near the office.  There is this road that veers off near my work and I have always wondered what was back there.  Well it was time. I wondered back there and came to find it was nothing TOO interesting. A few businesses here and there and then there were a few railroad tracks.  After driving past the second railroad tracks I thought I could possibly get some cool pictures of them. 

This is what I came out with:


 What do you think??

3 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful pic! I love it.

    Meggy from Chasing Davies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture, bravo!

    xx Ivana
    http://styleinthecityen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should print some of these and make them our artwork on our wall!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!