Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekend Saviour

That would be the BF, Walt.

After a long overdue weekend of relaxing and taking it one day at a time for the first time since early May, I was STILL pooped! But in a good way of course. Hitting up the pool, having date night, running some errands here and there, and brunch with great friends I was living the life I've been missing for the past couple of months. Things have been very hectic and it's been hard to just take a moment for myself and relax.  I have loved all the weddings and festivities I've been to lately, but man it sure does feel good to be home.

To top it all off, the BF offered to cook dinner for me last night which was just the cherry on top.

What was for dinner you ask?  Teriyaki chicken, zucchini, and pasta with marinara. YUM.






Now we all know I am not a photographer for the Food Network, but look how yummy Walt's meal looks.  Trust me it was just as good or even better than it looks. 

2 comments:

  1. yum! i could eat pasta every day and that zucchini looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, don't you love when the men cook?! I love when mine does! Hahaha. So cute! Love this post!!!

    btw, I just launched my brand new blog, MOONSTRUCK EXPOSÉ! I was formerly blogging on, I Live For It, where we followed each other.

    Hope you'll come visit and follow along!

    I'm of course following you from moonstruck now. ;)

    Hope you've been well, babe!


    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!