Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I See, You See.

Ya, ya, ya... I'm a little behind on my days and I know I typically do this on Tuesday, but apparently when I posted yesterday I thought it was Monday due to the long weekend! Did any of you happen to do the same thing?

This week has felt so weird with having Monday off for Memorial Day, and then leaving TOMORROW for my friends Katie and B.J's wedding in St. Louis. I'm so excited for their wedding and to take a billion pictures of the winery, their wedding, and friends.  So I promise to come back with plenty of pictures to show off for my absence this coming weekend (starting tomorrow).

So back to the reason why you are reading this.  I See, You See.

Our theme: Road Signs

Here is what I saw:



Here is what Megan saw:



Hope you all have a fabulous rest of your week! Be back on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, we both got negative roads signs. Do not enter and stop. Next week we'll need a happy theme! And we need help with ideas - so everyone comment here with theme ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!