Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Oh No He Didn't....

Last night I had happy hour with some of my girlfriends at Cafe Trio located right off the plaza with some AMAZING wine deals.  Half price bottles/glasses of wine ALL night! One of my friends, Kim, brought along her cute baby boy, Parker.

Of course after the wine gets going with us we decided on some photo opts.  Who could resist getting a picture of Parker... let alone doing this....




*No babies were harmed in the taking of these photos :)

2 comments:

  1. haha! Oh dear. :) He's a cutie. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parker is totally getting his drink on! hehe What a little sweetheart--he could be friends with Ryan Brown's daughter Chloe who is quite into Chardonnay...according to Jeff Lewis (Flipping Out if you're a fan!)

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!