Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I See, You See.

It's that time of the week again.  It's "I See, You See" time.

This week's theme is: LOVE

After we determined the theme last week, everywhere I looked I wanted to catch "love" in a photograph.   I was being overly picky majority of the time, and I didn't really feel like using the wedding photos I took (which I will show you later this week).

What I felt like was true "love" this week was seeing my mom and my sister this weekend.  I love them SO much. Seeing as my mom was not having it with the pictures this weekend, I opted to take a photo of my sister, Katie, and her "love" Harley. You remember Harley don't you?

My sister loves her dog more than ANYTHING, well other than her family, but basically Harley is her child.

Any who, this is what I saw:



And this is what Megan saw when she was visiting her friend and her new little babes. Mother and child.   Can't show love better than that can you?


5 comments:

  1. That last pic is soo cute! Definitely one to hold on to forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job capturing the theme on these. Who wouldn't love that Harley guy? The mother/baby image is perfect. I used to stare at my kids all day just like that. It brought me right back to those days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the theme :) That should be a theme EVERY week! These are great photos. Babies and doggies...2 things I can never get enough of.
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel free to suggest themes! The more the better! I will also link up to your blog if you have one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. expressions of love = what a beautiful capture!!!

    Bella Vida by Letty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!