Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Surprise Yourself.

When you finally take a minute to stand still and enjoy yourself, it's kind of crazy how much faster everything around you seems to be moving.

I went to a happy hour on The Plaza and I knew I had to get my picture in for the day and by simply stopping for a moment and snapping a quick picture turned out much cooler than I had expected with all the moving cars.

I found sometimes you will surprise yourself when you are least expecting it.  That's probably one of my favorite things about photography and will keep me motivated through this entire blogging experience.

Right outside of Kona Grill on The Plaza located in Kansas City, MO

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I see lights...are they still on down there? I still haven't been to see them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were as of this past weekend, but the word on the street is that they were coming down pretty soon. I'll check tonight and let you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to bust out my new SLR and try to surprise myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for letting me know what you think!