Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Katie in Cabo

This past Thanksgiving my amazing mom took my sister Katie and me to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico to change it up a bit. We stayed at the Riu Palace, which was a phenomenal all-inclusive resort right on the beach (I would highly recommend).

With such a beautiful view and a beautiful sister, I wanted to capture the moment when we were hanging out in the pool one day.  Katie and I waited FOREVER to take this picture since this area was a hot spot for people to enjoy the view.  After jumping in the pool almost immediately after the last person left, this is what I captured. I went through today and really wanted to show you all this picture since the view was amazing and really made me wish I was there right now!! I boosted the color a bit and sharpened the image to give the full affect in iPhoto.



On a separate note, for anyone that is interested in any of the images that I post feel free to reach out to me at lmajor9@gmail.com and I can send you a copy.

Additionally, if you ARE interested in printing a picture of your own onto a canvas, in yesterday's post I made a few suggestions of places to look. I also got a notification from GroopDealz for canvases at a discounted price if you wanted to take a look, just click the hyperlink above.  The deal is $36 for $80 worth of high quality canvases from Canvas Lifestyle (with FREE SHIPPING).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think!